Mocktails: Citrus Mock Mimosa
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 -2 tablespoons honey
- 1 12 - ounce bottle sparkling water, chilled
- Long, thin strips of orange peel, grapefruit peel, and/or lime peel, curled (optional)
- In a 2-cup glass measure combine orange juice, grapefruit juice, lime juice, and honey. Stir until honey is dissolved. Cover and chill mixture for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours to blend flavors.
- To serve, pour juice mixture into four champagne glasses. Add sparkling water and stir lightly to mix. If desired, garnish with citrus peel strips. Makes 4 (3/4 cup each) servings.