By Christine G. Barlow
Licensing and Surplus strains legislation is the industry-standard for tips on each factor that arises during this basic sector. stuffed with the knowledge you would like for doing enterprise all around the usa (plus all U.S. territories), this important source will prevent time, difficulty, and probably even penalties.
Only Licensing and Surplus traces legislation provides time-saving, 50-state assistance on:
- The applicability of licensing legislation in each U.S. jurisdiction together with the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Virgin Islands
- Pre-licensing requirements
- Licensing specifications for resident and non-resident coverage professionals
- Commissions and fees—with special insurance of disclosure requirements
- carrying on with schooling requirements
- and masses more!
This most modern version covers many key advancements, including:
- a very revised, super handy chart reflecting which states require which licenses
- a transparent and concise rundown of which states have carried out which provisions of the Nonadmitted & Reinsurance Reform Act (NRRA)
- complete information on suitability in annuity transactions: manufacturers needs to now ensure any annuity they promote is suitable for the patron to whom they’re promoting it
- A precis of which states have followed the state-based structures, offering country regulators with Web-based purposes to aid regulatory capabilities reminiscent of functions, renewals, and complaints
- And more!
Read Online or Download 2014 Licensing & Surplus Lines Laws PDF
Best business & finance insurance books
A whole consultant to toughness finance because the child Boomer inhabitants maintains to age and the necessity for the securitization of existence policies raises, extra monetary associations are taking a look in the direction of toughness buying and selling as an answer. for that reason, there's now a necessity for leading edge monetary items and methods that experience the facility to hedge durability publicity for pension cash, reinsurance businesses, and governments.
A vintage booklet on credits chance administration is up-to-date to mirror the present financial drawback credits probability administration out and in of the monetary challenge dissects the 2007-2008 credits concern and gives options for pros seeking to greater deal with danger via modeling and new know-how. This e-book is a whole replace to credits threat dimension: New ways to worth in danger and different Paradigms, reflecting occasions stemming from the new credits difficulty.
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2006 im Fachbereich VWL - Gesundheitsökonomie, be aware: 1,7, Hochschule Aschaffenburg, Veranstaltung: Seminar Volkswirtschaftslehre, 19 Quellen im Literaturverzeichnis, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: „Ärzte sind die Spitzenverdiener der deutschen Gesellschaft, ihre Arztpraxen wahre Goldgruben“ (vgl.
For a number of years, the valuables Casualty assurance has been conversing a couple of "looming expertise crisis". this present day, situation is not any longer looming, it's totally a lot right here. the typical age of an coverage specialist is round 60 years outdated and the variety of coverage professionals over fifty five has elevated through seventy four% within the decade prior to 2012.
- Banking Reform in Nigeria: The Aftermath of the 2009 Financial Crisis (Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions)
- Delphi-Befragungen im Gesundheitswesen (SGB XI): Designaspekte zum Übertrag eines Critical Incident Reporting Systems vom SGB V-Sektor auf den SGB XI-Sektor (German Edition)
- Financial Engineering with Copulas Explained (Financial Engineering Explained)
- The New Frontier Investors: How Pension Funds, Sovereign Funds, and Endowments are Changing the Business of Investment Management and Long-Term Investing
- The Economics of Health
- Risk Service Engineering: Informationsmodelle für das Risikomanagement (Informationsmanagement und Computer Aided Team) (German Edition)
Extra info for 2014 Licensing & Surplus Lines Laws
2014 Licensing & Surplus Lines Laws by Christine G. Barlow